Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Visual Note Taking

One of the advantages of having a tablet device is the ability to take notes that would be comparable to the way many of us learned. While I was never very good at taking notes, I did find that being able to map out or visualize an idea or information was extremely helpful. I found some good examples from someone that shared some screenshots of their work that would be useful to share with teachers or students.

One of my favorite apps right now, Notability, can be used to create very visual notes or even designs of a students learning process. Like many things I have introduced to the students in our iPad program, if I show a few key students some examples or how to do something it will spread throughout the class quickly.

From Sketchnotes

No comments: